Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mouse Update!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:50 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
The mouses have left my room for good haven't seen any in a few days of course i hear them in the walls and stuff but they are never in my room anymore and I made sure there is no food for them here.But the main reason why they left is because I put a mouse plugin in my room it keeps mice away because they can hear something from it that we cant and when I plugged it in I heard all the mice squeaking and running out of my room lol.Well Congrats to me lol glad they are gone possibly will leave our house because theres nothing here for them anymore. :clap: :applaud:

Post subject: Re: Mouse Update!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
They're still in the walls so there's something for them there - shelter from the weather if nothing else. I wonder if the birds can hear the frequency that drove the mice away - could that be the reason that Loki is acting so flighty?

Post subject: Re: Mouse Update!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
tielfan wrote:
They're still in the walls so there's something for them there - shelter from the weather if nothing else. I wonder if the birds can hear the frequency that drove the mice away - could that be the reason that Loki is acting so flighty?

No Loki was always flighty its only now im posting about it she has been that way since her flight feathers grew back.If birds could hear it im sure they would be going crazy like the mice were running away.They cant go in the walls at my room because they would still hear the plugin.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]