Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Bad,Bad Loki
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:47 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
Loki has become very flighty and sometimes ignores the step up and flys away as if she were a new bird basically like Mango only she can step up but is just refusing.Today I go to give them fresh food and water and they fly into the kitchen and on to Tiko's cage I tell Loki to step up and she does then flys into her room but then I get Rocko and he flys upstairs and I go up after him and then Loki flying behind me so both were upstairs in my room and I got Rocko out easily but Loki I had to turn off the light and get her down low so I could handle her and then Mango decides to join in and goes running into my mams room.When I finally got Loki back downstairs I locked her in the cage and told her that was bold and she's a bold girl and same to Rocko I told him that wasn't nice making me chase you around.

When Loki first arrived in our house she learned step up on the first day and by the second day she was tamed but as the days went by she just bonded to Rocko and doesn't want any human interaction and she shakes her head if you talk to her and she never bites at all you can hold her in your hands and stuff and she dosent do anything.I think I should work on step up with her because it seems she thinks she can just ignore it.Rocko learned to wave last year and I haven't asked him in a long time but he still remembers it lol.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]