Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Almost There
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:35 pm 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
Mango has been flying over to my bed a lot lately and is less likely to fly away when I approach him and I even fed him a little bit of pizza crust today I left it on top of the cage next to him he didnt fly away he just moved back away from my hand and then went to get the pizza when I went back to my bed.So this shows he is also less scared of my hand than he was before.I have a feeling he will be tame very soon.I also want to get him a green harness and another flight suit for Summer, my birds go out almost everyday during the Summer holidays.Mango has been known to steal food from the others like one time Cracker was here on Tiko's cage with pizza in her foot and Mango walks over and just takes it from her lol.Also Mango learned to bathe in the water bowl and he gave himself a bath yesterday.I am very happy with the progress we are making with no work involved lol.

Post subject: Re: Almost There
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
I am very happy with Mango I can now stand right over him and talk to him and he dosent act nervous or move.Soon ill be able to touch him.He also mimicked a few things from Tiko like my old Lovebirds call.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]