All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Good Toys, Perches And Accessories Web sites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 pm 
Parrotlet
Parrotlet

Gave happy chirps: 1 time
Got happy chirps: 25 times
I know that probably everyone here who is in the US knows about My Safe Birdstore, but I'll just mention it anyways. I just love them and I love that you get a few little extras with your orders. I like that I can buy just a tiny amount of toy making parts, so I can try stuff out without buying a zillion of them. Also, these ladies know their birds, because half of the stuff I buy from them is due to my birds liking the little add-on gifts they include with their orders. The delivery time isn't as quick as Amazon (which is an unfair comparison, but something that one does take into consideration) but it is still fairly quick and I usually receive my stuff in a week or two. My orders are always correct and exactly as described. Also, as the name implies, the stuff they sell have never had any contact with any birds, so you can feel confident that you're not giving your bird something covered in a sick bird's dander.

www.mysafebirdstore.com

Coyote especially loves the little hearts and moons that are made from woven dried... vine? Something like that. He loves to destroy them and he also looooves chewing on the ends of leather cord (which you can buy by the foot instead of having to invest in a giant spool of it!). What can I say, I love this store.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:59 am 
Cockatiel
Cockatiel

Gave happy chirps: 33 times
Got happy chirps: 159 times
Looks a good store...
Ive sent the www. to my daughter,
that way I may get pressie's for the birds
when she is home next!
(fingers crossed).If I order here, in the UK, cost me an arm and leg, in tax to import...usually more than the goods..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:04 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Jessi
Gave happy chirps: 83 times
Got happy chirps: 92 times
If anyone is familiar with the Parrot Wizard on YouTube, he has a website , where he does have some pretty cool foraging toys, training toys, and some REALLY good looking perches and stands. He even sells the aviator harness. Also, the perches are bumpy, so they're really good for bird feet.

http://parrotwizard.com/Store/

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2