Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Birdie Sleep Over
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:01 am 
Previous owner
Previous owner

Name: Melissa
Gave happy chirps: 142 times
Got happy chirps: 69 times
Brandon i know your nice kid. But also stubborn (mean that in the nicest way). So maybe stop n think instead turning it down. Birds won't get proper sleep if your in your room. N you could crush one in your sleep. So even when people have birds rooms they still have there birds sleep in a cage. I suggest getting a double flight cage because your cages are to small and i know it upsets people on fb n aa forum. Your choice oviously but think about it. If more then one oerson says it. You might want to thinknits good advise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
Of course its good advice but my birds don't come near my bed in the morning so never mind the night.Also they do get proper sleep once the lights go off I go to bed too.I already have a cage in the room too and I definitely wouldn't want them in the cage especially the tiels they are too scared in that cage and end up having night frights if a mouse goes in the cage and after finding poop in the pellets yesterday I am keeping them from eating in the cage so I removed the pellets.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 am 
Banned
Banned

There is no need for rude sarcastic comments either

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am 
Previous owner
Previous owner

Name: Melissa
Gave happy chirps: 142 times
Got happy chirps: 69 times
Brandon's-Fids wrote:

I didn't post any

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:10 am 
Banned
Banned

Mel wrote:
Brandon's-Fids wrote:

I didn't post any

Not you.Erik said Smart! and im assuming he is being sarcastic as it looks that way.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 am 
Banned
Banned

Guys I will use your advice if I feel they need to be caged but right now they feel very secure out of the cage and sleep up high away from mice.The Cockatiels were absolutely frightened sleeping in the cage every night always hissing and couldn't sleep they were terrified I cant imagine how they must have felt when a mouse drowned in their water bowl.Right now its definitely safer for them to sleep out of the cage and what would happen if they were locked in the cage yesterday night they probably would have eaten mouse poop with their pellets and would be dead now so I would have no birds then.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 am 
Parrotlet
Parrotlet

Name: Erik
Gave happy chirps: 113 times
Brandon's-Fids wrote:
Jan wrote:
Some people just wont take any advise or help when given...

I do take advice oops you spelled it wrong.You act as if you dont like me or something if you have a problem just say it to me.Why would I take this advice if my birds have been ,living cage less a whole week now and have no problems.

Are you serious? You shouldn't be correcting other peoples grammar, especially because you have a terrible one. The following list contains your writing flaws:

-"I do take advice. Oops, you spelled it wrong. You" (you missed a point, a coma and a space).

-"You act as if you don't like me or something. If you have a problem just say it to me" (again, you missed a point and a space).

-"if my birds have been living cage-less for a whole week now and have no problems." (that coma was unnecessary, and "cage less", should be written cage-less)

I know I have flaws too, but at least I'm not pointing out other people's grammar in such a childish way.

I'll say it; it's not that we don't like you, but your way of reasoning is bad, really just bad! You're extremely defensive over the stuff you say, you think you're right about everything you say, and can't admit that what you're doing is wrong. People have been going over and over about your opinion of keeping your birds in a room without a cage, telling you that it's not a good idea, but you don't care, of course, you'll do anything you want with them, and I wonder why you bothered posting this thread at all. This forum is about birds, it's made so we can be better owners, to receive and give advice, but only if we have enough experience. Please, think about it before posting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
Let's all try to be calm please. Brandon, maybe you don't realize how your comments look to other people, but you've made your share of rude remarks on this thread and it's not the first time that it's happened on this group. You've been booted off of several other groups for rudeness and people elsewhere have also complained that you don't listen to advice, so that's not just my opinion - it's the way that people in general seem to perceive you. It makes people feel frustrated with you, and a lot of times they end up making comments that you don't like.

You don't have to accept every single piece of advice that comes your way, but you'll get along better if it seems like you thought about the idea and had a good reason for deciding against it, instead of just blowing it off. People will be less inclined to criticize you in that case. There are always going to be disagreements and different opinions because there aren't any two people who think exactly the same way, but people look a lot more mature when they deal with it calmly instead of with name-calling and finger-pointing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:07 pm 
Banned
Banned

And know I didn't miss a space something is one word and I didn't mean to put that coma in.When I type I am speaking from my mouth I'm not writing a letter lol.I never said you didn't like me I clearly said that to Jan because she always judges what I do.I do care about my birds thats why they are cage less dont u all get it you guys are just giving me advice to kill my birds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 pm 
Banned
Banned

tielfan wrote:
Let's all try to be calm please. Brandon, maybe you don't realize how your comments look to other people, but you've made your share of rude remarks on this thread and it's not the first time that it's happened on this group. You've been booted off of several other groups for rudeness and people elsewhere have also complained that you don't listen to advice, so that's not just my opinion - it's the way that people in general seem to perceive you. It makes people feel frustrated with you, and a lot of times they end up making comments that you don't like.

You don't have to accept every single piece of advice that comes your way, but you'll get along better if it seems like you thought about the idea and had a good reason for deciding against it, instead of just blowing it off. People will be less inclined to criticize you in that case. There are always going to be disagreements and different opinions because there aren't any two people who think exactly the same way, but people look a lot more mature when they deal with it calmly instead of with name-calling and finger-pointing.

To be honest im very annoyed at this group today its like Talk cockatiels or whatever that group was you were banned from.Right now Avian avenue is calmer than this and yes I have run into a few people there trying to start trouble but I have started using the ignore feature.I know im not a rude person I may say some rude things but that doesn't mean its who I am and what Erik said was very rude.Do u think im actually gonna take this advice and let my birds die because of you?

Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next