Post subject: Re: I need serious help
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
CrazyConure wrote:
If you don't want our opinions and decided to do what you want even though we gave you advice, then why did you title this thread "I need serious HELP"

Yes, I did bold the 'help' on purpose. You ask for advice, we gave you it, and you don't listen. What's the point then?

Thats the one thing I am sick of you cant just tell me I don't listen obviously im listening if im replying, you mean I didn't agree with you because u were wrong.Its called I need serious help because I did and if you were listening you would know I already got the help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 pm 
Banned
Banned

Mel wrote:
CrazyConure wrote:
If you don't want our opinions and decided to do what you want even though we gave you advice, then why did you title this thread "I need serious HELP"

Yes, I did bold the 'help' on purpose. You ask for advice, we gave you it, and you don't listen. What's the point then?

I had same qeastion

No Mel you didn't

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Jessi
Gave happy chirps: 83 times
Got happy chirps: 92 times
Ok, I am getting PRETTY tired of seeing this thread. I decided to ignore it at first, but it looks like things might be starting to spiral out of control. This forum is open to be viewed by the public eye, so what do you guys think would be the kind of first impression non-members or newly registered members get when one of the most recent threads consists mainly of a heated argument?

If the problem is supposedly "solved" Brandon, then I suggest you stop replying in the way that you are. People are trying to help, and you're being rude to them.
And if you decide to correct me, tell me how someone's opinion is considered "wrong", "silly", or "bad". You asked for help, and people tried to help. At least be thankful.

I'm sorry for trying to take charge, but I'm honestly not a fan of conflict. I would prefer this place to be calm and happy rather than fired up and angry, so we can either cool this conversation down a notch or ten, or delete this thread and pretend like nothing happened.
But that's just a suggestion.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:24 pm 
Previous owner
Previous owner

Name: Melissa
Gave happy chirps: 142 times
Got happy chirps: 69 times
JessiMuse wrote:
Ok, I am getting PRETTY tired of seeing this thread. I decided to ignore it at first, but it looks like things might be starting to spiral out of control. This forum is open to be viewed by the public eye, so what do you guys think would be the kind of first impression non-members or newly registered members get when one of the most recent threads consists mainly of a heated argument?

If the problem is supposedly "solved" Brandon, then I suggest you stop replying in the way that you are. People are trying to help, and you're being rude to them.
And if you decide to correct me, tell me how someone's opinion is considered "wrong", "silly", or "bad". You asked for help, and people tried to help. At least be thankful.

I'm sorry for trying to take charge, but I'm honestly not a fan of conflict. I would prefer this place to be calm and happy rather than fired up and angry, so we can either cool this conversation down a notch or ten, or delete this thread and pretend like nothing happened.
But that's just a suggestion.

:loveshower100:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:26 pm 
Banned
Banned

I am not being rude and I am thankful for the help I got and yes Crazyconure was wrong because I can take care of a dog.And I never said anyones opinion was silly or bad only that what Mel said about doing whats best for the birds even if its not with me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:47 pm 
Egg
Egg

Gave happy chirps: 17 times
Got happy chirps: 1 time
All the posts/ threads from this OP end this way! "OP" refutes every and all questions and advice, I am sensing OP is purposefully trying to inflame! is this not considered Trolling... with all due respect, why does everybody feel that they have to coddle this( their is a pattern going on here) disruptive behavior. Age has nothing to do with being rude and argumentative. In my humble opinion, OP is deriving pleasure from all the attention getting. Just my observation, :parrotputer:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:10 pm 
Banned
Banned

coco wrote:
All the posts/ threads from this OP end this way! "OP" refutes every and all questions and advice, I am sensing OP is purposefully trying to inflame! is this not considered Trolling... with all due respect, why does everybody feel that they have to coddle this( their is a pattern going on here) disruptive behavior. Age has nothing to do with being rude and argumentative. In my humble opinion, OP is deriving pleasure from all the attention getting. Just my observation, :parrotputer:

Your new here right? You don't know me and don't be judging people you don't know We are all friends here why would I enjoy having arguments with my friends? I get great advice here but theres also advice I don't have to agree with.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm 
Egg
Egg

Gave happy chirps: 17 times
Got happy chirps: 1 time
Brandon's-Fids wrote:
coco wrote:

Your new here right? You don't know me and don't be judging people you don't know We are all friends here why would I enjoy having arguments with my friends? I get great advice here but theres also advice I don't have to agree with.

Yes I am ... I can read..."in your words"=(I get great advice here but there's also advice I don't have to agree with). With all due respect, you disagree with everything. "I agree with you" that they are your friends, and they exhibit profound patience with you, that is a gesture of true friendship. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for you reaching out to them, in appreciation of their thoughtful time and energy . Which is most unfortunate for anyone trying to have a pleasant exchange of points of view "[with you]", on this message board. :confused1:

Respectfully... I am not judging, merely observing, and stating my point of view, which I find you have great difficulty with allowing others to have. :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 pm 

Gave happy chirps: 0 time
Got happy chirps: 11 times

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:09 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Jessi
Gave happy chirps: 83 times
Got happy chirps: 92 times
How is that in any way bad advice? You would be very selfish to NOT do what's best, because then the animal would be suffering.

She didn't say "give up your birds", she said "do what's best". If you are capable of giving your birds what they need, then go ahead and keep them! If you are capable of providing what they need and then some without rehoming them, then you're ALREADY doing what's best. Some people have had to rehome animals because they could not provide for them, and they felt that there was someone out there who could give said animal a better life. After all, that is what you did for Rio, right?

Page 5 of 6 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next