It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 4th of July @ ITC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:57 am 

Gave happy chirps: 0 time
Got happy chirps: 0 time
Hello everyone, I thought I would tell you about how my 4th of July has been, and what is planned for today.
As I've mentioned before, I am still at the culinary school, which most people refer to as ITC. Anyways, today has been quite uneventful so far, I've been in my room most of the the morning, I went downstairs for a few minutes to get some coffee, play the piano and read some of the Bible. During this time, I saw only one other person, and who I would probably have not seen except that I stepped out into the 'tunnel' which is off the of the kitchen and has a one-way relocking door, which I had forgotten about. :P lol so I had to go around the front of the building (in the rain, I might add) to get back inside, which is when I saw the person at the front desk.
I am back in my room again, and I should mention I get Saturdays off from kitchen duty. yay. Tonight is a picnic dinner at 5, traditional 4th fare of hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, corn on the cob, chips, iced tea, watermelon, etc, then at 9 will be an ice cream sundae bar, and finishing up the evening with everyone watching the fireworks display at 9:45. (I'm assuming they will be launched from downtown, in which case viewing from the 13th floor seems the most logical.)
Right now I'm trying to find a vector version of the Chilean coat of arms that I don't have to pay for, and someone to skype. yea, my day has been pretty random so far lol.
Hope everyone has a great 4th or just a great day anyways.
:fireworks:
God bless.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 4th of July @ ITC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am 
Previous owner
Previous owner

Name: Melissa
Gave happy chirps: 142 times
Got happy chirps: 69 times
happy 4th also :applaud:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]