Page 3 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: A lot of changes and very few are good ones
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
Jan's suggestion to find out about your petkeeping rights is excellent. You do have a lot of birds, but their total weight combined is less than one dog and they make less noise than a barking dog too. Parrot beaks obviously have the potential to do some damage to the woodwork, but you would be responsible for paying for it if they did and these are small birds not a large macaw that can literally chew its way through the wall (I've heard of a macaw doing that lol).

Post subject: Re: A lot of changes and very few are good ones
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:49 am 
Cockatiel
Cockatiel

Gave happy chirps: 33 times
Got happy chirps: 159 times
Each council throughout the country have different rules so it seems... I'd be trying to sort it out within the law... but your gas fires sound old fashioned, are they? As long as they pass all the tests they should be safe, I cant see why you cant sleep in witch room you wish... I know people around where I am here in Wales ,who have 2 bedroomed council bungalows, they use the one bed room as a dinning room, the other as a sitting room , and the so called lounge as a bedroom.
Also Barbara, the TV adverts for people on little money and the elderly, suggest during winter time that only one room be heated and for the person to live in it.( Most would be living in there lounges), So surely you can sleep in any room you choose.
Im still very unhappy for you.. good luck hope you beat the rules!

Page 3 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3