Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Apology
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 am 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Barbara
Gave happy chirps: 494 times
Got happy chirps: 115 times
I just wanted to add that surely you never offended me. There was a particular episode or post that made you think that you offended someone?
Asking things and writing to Tielfan more than to other people here is nothing that can offend anyone, she is so knowledgeable it's normal that, on some subjects, a post or a question are mainly directed to her

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:59 am 
Cockatiel
Cockatiel

Gave happy chirps: 33 times
Got happy chirps: 159 times
delawaregirl wrote:
I find my birds also are a great deal of comfort. Smokey who everyone called the mean bird was my best companion. We understood each oher. When he had a bad day, I would just leave him alone. He never ran from my bad days. He often wanted back out of the cage at night and would come and sit with me for a while. There were some nights he would go to bed with me and sleep on my shoulder or arm all night.

On ther other hand, my two dogs who hav always slept in bed with Danny and I will have nothing to do with sleeping in the bed since he died. Puddles (female, who was clearly his dog) sleeps in the living room. Buddy (male, and my dog) sleeps either in the hallway between my son's and my bedroom or in his room. If I have a night when I sleep in the living room he sleeps there with me.

I am going to start a new thread under general talk about how people have gotten their birds. I think it will be fun.

Good Idea...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:37 pm 
Finch
Finch

Gave happy chirps: 47 times
Got happy chirps: 10 times
Barbara, there was not a particuliar incident and nothing that you did. Sometimes it is in the things not said. Perhaps I have let my emotions run way too wild. I have had a lot of stress lately and I guess I thought that I had done something wrong.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:39 am 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Barbara
Gave happy chirps: 494 times
Got happy chirps: 115 times
Oh, don't worry too much! Sometimes it happens to me too, you know thinking that you have said the wrong thing at the wrong moment, and online it's so easy to be misunderstood on emotions and attitudes...
I always hope that if I ever offend someone I will be told. Trying to guess is a very stressful thing.

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2