Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Third Eye:Visions
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:24 am 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
I just thought I should keep a record of the dreams and visions I have so I don't forget them.I did like a past life meditation yesterday because when I was opening my third eye the eye became visible and I looked into it and closed my eyes and I saw faces my own and others which are supposed to be your past lives and I saw a demonic face too that looked like me and I was thinking could I have been demonic in a past life so I wanted to do a past life meditation to see what my past lives were.I was in a tunnel and I saw a bright white light and I walked forward into a room with lots of books and I opened one and it said Caesar o Sullivan born 1972 and then the Cockatiels were making noise so I had to open my eyes and now I cant get back and read the rest.Anyone know who this person is?

Post subject: Re: Third Eye:Visions
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
https://www.facebook.com/caesar.osullivan

https://www.facebook.com/caesartim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:55 am 
Banned
Banned

It would have to be someone born in 1972 and my past life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, those people are still alive and I knew it lol. In fact the one with the horse picture is likely to be a spammer since there's no personal info or activity on the site.

But seriously, the best way to look for information is to get on some genealogical sites and do some searching. Ancestry.com has a very extensive database but membership is not free, however you can sign up for a free 14-day trial period if you want to search their records. My family has a pretty extensive genealogy on geni.com and I can tell you that there's no Caesar O'Sullivan on that site. But Ancestry.com has a lot more records than they do. I signed up for Ancestry's free trial a couple of years ago and used it to run one branch of my family tree back another 150 years, and I was able to run a branch of my niece's family back 300 years. They have a lot of public records on modern people too, so if this is the name of an actual person they're likely to have something on him. With a name like O'Sullivan it's likely that he was from either Ireland or the US (we have LOTS of people here with Irish ancestry), so those are the countries that would be most likely to have records.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:20 pm 
Banned
Banned

A past life wouldn't be related to me though.I should maybe meditate again and see what I see.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can use these sites to look up people who aren't related to you. They're a collection of public and private records that people can use to try to figure out who they're related to, but that's not the only thing that they're good for. You don't have to build a family tree on the site or anything like that.

The free trial is only for 14 days, so if you decide to check it out you should try to get as many names as possible first so you don't run out of time before you run out of questions. Personally I don't believe in reincarnation and supernatural stuff, so I don't really expect you to find records of an actual person. But if this guy really did exist it's likely that Ancestry.com would have something on him. It can be more of a problem to find really old stuff, since the lives of ordinary people weren't documented that well until about the last 100 years. But if you get lucky you can find stuff going back several hundred years.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 pm 
Banned
Banned

Ok ill have a look.Its not really supernatural its more normal as anybody can open their third eye everybody has one some peoples are just closed.I always knew there was more to this world.How Rocko healed so quickly after being to the vet and getting no treatment was because my mam healed him.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]