Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Amethyst Crystal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 pm 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
The Amethyst Crystal helps with Anxiety and helps prevent Anxiety attacks, The Amethyst crystal has other properties too such as healing and helps with sleep.You can also cleanse it in lavender or hold it in the smoke of herbs to enhance it.I have a Amethyst crystal myself and since I cleansed it and activated it I have been able to sleep better.You can get a Amethyst crystal as different things such as a ring,necklace or a bracelet as well as just a stone.

Post subject: Re: Amethyst Crystal-CrazyConure
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
I like amethyst because it's purple and sparkly. They always have tons of amethyst geodes at the gem show (literally), and some of them are the size of a bathtub. It wouldn't be a very comfortable seat though.

I'm not finding a good online picture of a really ginormous one. But these are a decent size.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:45 pm 
Banned
Banned

tielfan wrote:
I like amethyst because it's purple and sparkly. They always have tons of amethyst geodes at the gem show (literally), and some of them are the size of a bathtub. It wouldn't be a very comfortable seat though.

Wow thats lovely.The Amethyst is part of the Third eye Chakra we have 7 Chakras in our body.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
I'm not into mystical stuff but I do like shiny rocks. We have a HUGE gem show in Tucson that lasts for about two weeks out of the year and the minerals are just amazing. Some sources say it's the biggest gem show in the world, and others just say it's one of the biggest.

I always say that the most wonderful time of the year isn't Christmas, it's the gem show. I only buy inexpensive things, mostly small pieces that I can put in a piece of jewelry. Here are some of my amethyst pieces, along with some quartz, citrine, and an African opal (the blue one). The biggest piece is about 2 1/2 inches across. I got two pieces of amethyst stalactite this year that I like very much, and they were ridiculously cheap ($3 each) because they were broken. They're the ones with green circles in the middle. I wanted to buy a whole piece too which would have cost a lot more, but I didn't see one that I liked as much as the broken pieces. So I'll wait and see what I can find next year. A good jewelry design can take advantage of the fact that the ones I already have are flat on one edge.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 pm 
Banned
Banned

Don't put Amethyst in the sun by the way as it fades them.You should try sleeping with one under your pillow.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]