Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: I might leave the forum :(
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:07 pm 
Banned
Banned

Name: Brandon
Gave happy chirps: 28 times
Got happy chirps: 32 times
For the past few days I haven't felt very welcome here so I haven't really posted much about the birds and I might leave and I don't remember doing anything wrong to feel ignored. :crying:

Post subject: Re: I might leave the forum :(
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:38 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Gave happy chirps: 15 times
Got happy chirps: 74 times
Oh, Brandon. I hope you don't leave! You definitely enrich the discussions here. I think sometimes people on the forum get busy with their lives, and then they get back again. Why don't you give it a little more time before you make a definite decision?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:07 pm 
Banned
Banned

Dianne wrote:
Oh, Brandon. I hope you don't leave! You definitely enrich the discussions here. I think sometimes people on the forum get busy with their lives, and then they get back again. Why don't you give it a little more time before you make a definite decision?

Well im glad to see someone cares, maybe ill stay a while before I make a decision.Rocko and Loki are going out tomorrow to get new toys and my mam is gonna spoil Tiko.Mango and Tiko will be just at home waiting for the new toys to come in the door lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
The world works like this: people tend to treat you according to the way that you behave. You can't expect people to feel friendly toward you if you aren't friendly to them. You got kicked off of all those other groups because you frequently stirred up trouble, not because you were so friendly and nice that people couldn't stand it. You've started causing more problems on this group too and it's not something that anyone else here enjoys. Most people prefer bird forums with a peaceful atmosphere, not one where they might get smacked in the face with a snarky attitude when they try to answer a question for someone or say something nice to them. I get the impression that a lot of people gave up on trying to talk to you after the thread at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3102

If you decide to leave this group, any friends that you've got here will still be able to talk to you on your new forum or on your Facebook page.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 pm 
Banned
Banned

tielfan wrote:
The world works like this: people tend to treat you according to the way that you behave. You can't expect people to feel friendly toward you if you aren't friendly to them. You got kicked off of all those other groups because you frequently stirred up trouble, not because you were so friendly and nice that people couldn't stand it. You've started causing more problems on this group too and it's not something that anyone else here enjoys. Most people prefer bird forums with a peaceful atmosphere, not one where they might get smacked in the face with a snarky attitude when they try to answer a question for someone or say something nice to them. I get the impression that a lot of people gave up on trying to talk to you after the thread at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3102

If you decide to leave this group, any friends that you've got here will still be able to talk to you on your new forum or on your Facebook page.

Thats actually one thing I never do, I never try to start trouble I'm not like that and if people actually go to know me better like Erik and Crazyconure have then you would know that im a nice person to talk to, and I can admit the way I type things I often do make people misunderstand things and I will try to make everything I say more clear and also just because I don't take advice from people it doesn't mean I am not thankful for taking your time to answer my questions and I do get people are very quick to judge me like you thought I just went ahead and got the Plum head smiley and I did that because I thought you personally got it for me and yes I was happy to see you got it here.And I forgive very easily and some things people do I shouldn't forgive them so easily but I do anyway because I know everyone deserves a second chance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 pm 
Conure
Conure

Name: Baruch
Gave happy chirps: 213 times
Got happy chirps: 246 times
Quote:
just because I don't take advice from people

I don't understand. If you admit to not taking advice from people, why are you bumping your threads multiple times a day to get some replies if you don't even listen to people? (I don't know about other members here) but I tried to answer your questions so you can help your birds. If you don't even listen, it drives me from answering your threads because it's pointless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 pm 
Banned
Banned

CrazyConure wrote:
Quote:
just because I don't take advice from people

I don't understand. If you admit to not taking advice from people, why are you bumping your threads multiple times a day to get some replies if you don't even listen to people? (I don't know about other members here) but I tried to answer your questions so you can help your birds. If you don't even listen, it drives me from answering your threads because it's pointless.

See I just did it there lol sorry you misunderstood that what I meant was I do listen to the advice but I don't always agree with it or I have a reason not to use that advice because maybe I already tried it or maybe it just wouldn't work for a specific thing.Starting now I will really try to make things more clear to read.And by the way you do give good advice and I know you really care about my birds, I know you all do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:23 pm 
Conure
Conure

Ok I forgive you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm 
Banned
Banned

I made my decision I am not gonna leave here, Sure we all disagree sometimes or have arguments but to me we are all one big family that love to help each other out and we all really care about each other and our birds.And even though I do listen I will try to listen better and make my posts clear to read.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm 
Conure
Conure

I have one question. Why are you up at 4:24 am????

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next