All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Feather Talk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:33 pm 
Chick
Chick

Gave happy chirps: 9 times
Got happy chirps: 0 time
Hello bird lovers! I recently discovered a forum called Feather Talk, and it appears one of LFB’s members (Feathers) is the moderator there. I also saw tielfan’s posts over on that forum - but the problem is, it appears quite deserted. The last time someone posted on that forum was over two weeks ago, and they got no replies. What happened over there? I’m going to join Feather Talk and help make it active again, so if anyone sees this post, please go over to feathertalk.proboards.com . I feel like it’s our duty to revive the forum and keep it running. I know I could have just joined the forum right away and made a post over there, but I feel like nobody would see it. I really wonder why such a wonderful community was abandoned. Thank you for helping to bring Feather Talk back to life!
:bloby: :blobg: :parrotputer:
Feathers, if you read this, please know that you at least have one active member on your forum :) please check it for me :bigsmile100:

Post subject: Re: Feather Talk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:55 pm 
Previous owner
Previous owner

Name: Melissa
Gave happy chirps: 142 times
Got happy chirps: 69 times
i was member there but then my phone stopped loading forums and only got my pc on thur again after like 10yrs of no pc lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 am 
Chick
Chick

Oh I didn’t realize you weren’t supposed to advertise competing forums. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I just thought that a lot of LFB members are also members of Feather Talk, so I wanted to encourage those members to go check it out again! :bigsmile100:
I posted an introduction thread on Feather Talk. I responded to posts. Nothing. No members have visited Feather Talk today. Only guests. I guess despite my efforts, Feather Talk will remain a desert.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:55 pm 
Conure
Conure

Name: Baruch
Gave happy chirps: 213 times
Got happy chirps: 246 times
I’m the admin of that forum, but I wasn’t able to check on these past few days because of a holiday. Forums, including mine, have rules against advertising.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:05 pm 
Chick
Chick

Again, sorry about that. I hope the admin of LFB doesn’t get too mad at me for this post. I only wanted to help bring more people to Feather Talk!

Feathers, is there anything else I can do to help your forum out?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
I don't mind an occasional mention. B is a friend and an active participant here. The rules are mainly against obnoxious people who go into other groups to try and get people to join their own group.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]