Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: About our extended flocks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:15 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Barbara
Gave happy chirps: 494 times
Got happy chirps: 115 times
I can imagine you, Tielfan, every time you see a post with my name in this section... For x sake what she wants now?!
I am sorry for my obnoxiousness, but I was thinking: what about a section where every member can have one thread and post the pictures or information about their pets? I don't know how to describe it really. Like a place where one can keep up with the other members' flocks and possibly their other pets too, all in the same place.

Post subject: Re: About our extended flocks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:27 pm 
Quaker
Quaker

Name: Stephanie
Gave happy chirps: 105 times
Got happy chirps: 265 times
That sound fine to me. I clutter up the photo section, so maybe instead of having people like me, we could put it all in one spot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:13 pm 
Lovebird
Lovebird

Name: Barbara
Gave happy chirps: 494 times
Got happy chirps: 115 times
Bluekeet wrote:
That sound fine to me. I clutter up the photo section, so maybe instead of having people like me, we could put it all in one spot.

Actually no I didn't mean it that way. The photo section is always funny and exciting, things that happen, particularly beautiful photos etc. It's probably one of my favourites... and should be as much cluttered as possible.

But, for example, I would love to see a thread where I can go and look at all your pets. Until yesterday I didn't even know that you have a snake! It's not that I like to pry into others' personal life, I just find it interesting to know how the different households are, pet-wise.

I don't know, maybe it's a bad idea. I didn't mean it as a replacement for the photo section at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Name: Carolyn
Gave happy chirps: 201 times
Got happy chirps: 725 times
We do have an 'other pets' section where people can post about their non-avian pets, plus you can talk about any kind of birds in the bird subforums - it's not just for cockatiels lol. It's perfectly fine to clutter up the photo section because that's what it's for!

You can see all my pets in my signature because cockatiels are all that I have. But cats come into my back yard once in a while.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]